Our Corporate Philanthropic Partners 2011/ 2012
Grand Cayman KY1-1103
Project 365 Sponsors
For Teens/ Youth
Young people with a vision for their future get involved in activities that increase their assets. Working on these qualities help prevent their involvement in problem behaviors and assists them in overcoming challenging situations.
Furthermore, young people who fully understand asset-building also know the importance of helping theirs peers succeed as well.
Make a difference by becoming an asset-building partner and actively participate in asset-building activities.
1. Sign up to become a member of the consortium and adhere to responsibility and agreements
Individually take the responsibility to build on own internal developmental assets
Corporately work with other youth for the development of each other and to spread the asset message
· Attend consortium meetings and events when planned
· Support consortium campaigns or initiatives
· Participate in community asset-building effort
· Volunteer in at least one listed project for the month
2. Enroll into programme each year Application Form | Referral Form
2012/ 2013 Enrollment - June 18th - July 18th, 2012
Enrollment Event - Summer Pool Party
Date: Saturday, June 18th, 2012 Time: 1pm-6pm
1. Meet with CIYDC Case Manager for assessment and to develop an asset-building plan
2. Develop asset-buidling plan
1. SELF DEVELOPMENT - Become an Asset-star
Focus: Implement personal asset-building plan
Youth Transitions (Age 9-10)
Youth Empowerment (Age 11-12)
Youth Leadership (Age 13-17)
2. COACHING/ MENTORING PEERS - Become an Asset-Champion | Focus: Plan and implement project(s) to help other youth develop their assets.
3. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT - Become an Asset-Leader | Focus: Leadership in programme activities, meetings and events
1. Complete an asset success journal
2. Quarterly review meeting with CIYDC Case Manager
1. Transition/ Pathway Planning for age 10 and 12
2. Exit Planning for age 17
Follow Us Here