Grand Cayman KY1-1103
Project 365 Sponsors
For Teens/ Youth
- Young people with a vision for their future get involved in activities that increase their assets. Working on these qualities help prevent their involvement in problem behaviors and assists them in overcoming challenging situations.
- Furthermore, young people who fully understand asset-building also know the importance of helping theirs peers succeed as well.
-Make a difference by becoming an asset-building partner and actively participate in asset-building activities.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
Sign up to become a member of the consortium and adhere to responsibility and agreements
Individually take the responsibility to build on own internal and external developmental assets
Corporately work with other youth for the development of each other and to spread the asset message
· Attend consortium meetings and events when planned
· Support consortium campaigns or initiatives
· Participate in community asset-building effort
· Volunteer in at least one listed project for the month
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?
Step 1 - Become an Asset-star
Focus: Implement personal asset-building plan
Step 2 - Become an Asset-Champion
Focus: Plan and implement project(s) to help other youth develop their assets.
Step 3 - Become an Asset-Leader
Focus: Leadership in programme activities, meetings and events
Follow Us Here
Our Corporate Sponsors 2022