Our Corporate Philanthropic Partners 2011/ 2012
Grand Cayman KY1-1103
Project 365 Sponsors
As someone who work with adolescents everyday, you want to give all young people the keys to success.
Your interaction with young people have a tremendous impact on their lives.
Make a difference by becoming an asset-building partner and actively participate in asset-building activities.
1. Sign up to become a member of the consortium and adhere to responsibility and agreements
Individually take the responsibility to build or support young people in building their internal developmental assets, whilst also offering the support of 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 13 & 14 of the external assets.
Corporately work with other individuals to learn asset-building skills and tips that each can utilize.
· Attend consortium meetings and events when planned
· Support consortium campaigns or initiatives
· Participate in community asset-building effort
· Volunteer in at least one listed project for the month
1. Attend orientation training - Take It Personally
1. Join district committee to plan and facilitate asset projects, initiatives and programmes
Attend Planning for youth success/ asset-building conference
Develop a community profile
Develop a community action plan
Participate in programme planning
Facilitate enrollment of youth from community
Plan annual pledge party and monthly social event
Attend community capacity building training
1. Young people in the community will report on their supporters efforts in their asset success journals
2. Community progress reports that include:-
# of community members that join the consortium
# of members that attend the Take It Personally training, PFYS/ asset-building conference and community capacity building training
# of members on the district committee
Community profile completed
Community action plan completed
Programme plan implemented
Follow Us Here