Our Corporate Philanthropic Partners 2011/ 2012
Grand Cayman KY1-1103
Project 365 Sponsors
For Parents/ Families
Parents have the foundational and primary responsibility as it relates to the asset-building of their children. Support from family, friends and of course other parents is definitely valuable.
Parents can achieve much more when they come together to ensure the success of their children.
Make a difference by becoming an asset-building partner and actively participate in asset-building activities.
1. Sign up to become a member of the consortium and adhere to responsibilities and agreements
Individually take the responsibility to build your child’s internal developmental assets, whilst offering the support of 1, 2, 6, 11, 14 & 16 of the external assets.
Corporately work with other parents to learn asset-building skills and tips that each parent can utilize.
· Attend consortium meetings and events when planned
· Support consortium campaigns or initiatives
· Participate in community asset-building effort
· Volunteer in at least one listed project for the month
1. Meet with CIYDC Case Manager for assessment and to develop an asset-building plan for your child
2. Help your child develop an asset-buidling plan
1. Help your child with implementing their asset building plan
2. Attend programme activities, meetings and events eg. Family classes
3. Do activity on thriving kids roadmap website
1. Your child will report on his/ her supporter(s) in their asset success journal
2. Quarterly review meeting with CIYDC Case Manager
1. Assist your child with Transition/ Pathway Planning (for age 10 and 12)
2. Assist your child with Exit Planning (for age 17)
Follow Us Here